My 20Th birthday was this past Sunday and I have to say this was one of the best birthdays I ever had. Everyone went to church together and we all had dinner together I really felt like we were a family again(even though we were missing one). I never really noticed how much I missed us all being together and hanging out. I guess that's what life does to you. We have all grown and have our own things to do, friends, and places to go. Even though many don't consider 20 a big birthday I feel that is was big. I have really grown since I turned 18 and I know that I have more work to do but I feel like it only gets better from here. I have lost many many people in my life I guess its like panning for gold cause I had to get rid of all the dirt and rocks to get to gold in the bottom.
P.S. I will be trying post more often now that things are not as stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment