Have you asked yourself what has this world come to?
Drugs, violence, under age drinking, teenage pregnancy and so much more…Dealing with pressure from our peers and parents… I wonder when will this END.
I wonder what am I to do to help fix and not contribute to the situation… Wondering as I sit and watch the lives of my generation fade away … as if they were not supposed to be here in the first place…I stood and just watched…
I watched… my friends throwing their lives a way as if they didn’t and don’t have a chance… I watched teens drink until they get caught up in the something that will ruin the life they will never get a chance to live... I Just watch… as teens killed themselves and each other mentally and physically... I watch as my peers take each other out… As we slowly fade away… I Watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment