First things first........ Even through we went down our separate paths, I will ALWAYS respect you and your decisions; I am not here to judge you and hope you can say the same. I am pleased to inform you that I am a Christian, I know that GOD knows exactly what he's doing; and he has a plan for my life. I just going down a rocky road right now.
You should also know that I'm a I'm changing my life and my style. I'm not what I used to be. I'm growing up. I trying lose the unnecessary drama and really get to know the "Real Me". I have changed!!!! I love my new look on life. Sometimes you just have to say F**k it be about your own s**t
Those who know me well would describe me as fun and outgoing with a tendency to be stubborn, but it's only a tendency. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I'm not as strong as I thought was. I lost a lot friends in the past year, but I gain a sister. She has changed my life and impacted me in a profoundly wonderful way. Even through we don't always see eye to eye, and she tells me things I really don't want; I thank GOD for her each and every day. I love her and the rest of my family for being there for me when I was at my worst.I feel that I’m really growing up in this past year and it hurts like hell. In all I made it through another year and I still have the people I love here with me, which is what really matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment