Monday, February 15, 2010

Seeing Brighter Days

So today I feeling a little good.... I made it to bus before they were pulling off despite stay up pass my intended bed time. On the other hand I love and hate the fact that I've moved back home. Love the fact that I get to see my family everyday.... I am still learning to allow them to love me unconditionally and I am learning trust myself enough to show them that I love them despite the things that they say or do to me. I love the fact that I am getting a chance to show my father that I love him and that we are building the relationship never had. My only wish is that my Brother and Sisters would jump on board (he's not going to live forever) but just as I did.... they will come around.

Putting all of that aside I miss my college life. :( :( I really miss seeing all of my friends and the freedom I had living on my own. I hate that I am not as focused as I was when living on campus.

With all of that said my goal for this year is to first get a car and maybe even an apartment. I want my independence back with the freedom to go see my friends whenever I want to see them and still stay connected with my family. Plus my niece and nephew will be here soon and I have to spoil them....lol!

No comments: